Documents Required for U.S. Tax Preparation
- Consolidated financial statements
- US company’s solo detailed income statement and balance sheet
- The Israeli company’s solo financial statements
- Consolidation entries between the US and Israeli company
- Capitalization Table – Have any shareholders changed their holdings by more than 50%?
- Deferred Revenue – Revenue from 2010 or prior years still included in deferred revenue of US company as of 12/31/11
- Accrued Expenses – Schedule of expenses still unpaid in US company
Additional Information for Companies with U.S. Presence
- List of employees in the US, states located, and hire and/or termination date. Registration certificates for each state.
- Allocation of revenue, compensation, fixed assets and rent between states
- Copies of Forms W-2 and reconciliation to expense per financial statements
- Fixed assets schedule – Including asset description and date of purchase