What you need to know about Pensions & How to Leverage them to Save Taxes: Jerusalem
February 20, 2018 | 19:00-21:00
Nefesh B'Nefesh Office, 5 Nahum Hefzadi, Jerusalem, Israel
This event is for U.S. Citizens & U.S. Residents living in Israel where we will discuss the following:
- Maximizing the tax benefits of a pension plan during the 10-year exemption period.
- Understanding how U.S. pension income is taxed by Israel.
- Understanding when to use Roth IRA’s.
- Advantages of Tax Deferred Programs – Understanding Qualified Pension Plans.
- Understanding differences between Defined Benefit and Defined Contribution Pension Programs.
- Understanding eligibility for these plans and how to maximize them as an Oleh.
Follow us on Facebook for a live broadcast of the workshop.