Sign up to receive our latest News & Insights!

By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: Philip Stein & Associates, Mailing Address: POB 45414 , Jerusalem, 91451, http://www.pstein.com. You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact

Filing Back Taxes in Israel - Catch Up Filings

Compliance Concept with Related Keywords

Whether you have filed in the past and stopped, or never filed in the first place, we are here to help

        In this world, nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes (Benjamin Franklin)

Filing your taxes is an absolute necessity, but this requirement can become incredibly complicated when doing so in multiple countries.  So, what do you do if you didn’t file taxes on time? Whether you have filed in the past and stopped (regardless of the reason), or never filed in the first place, we are here to help clean up the bureaucracy of filing back taxes for past years and minimizing  any penalties due.

Taxes in the U.S. are based upon world-wide income.  This means that U.S. citizens (and possibly their children) are required to file U.S. taxes, including if they have never worked in, or even been to the United States!

Our talented team of experts will guide you through the process of retroactively filing your taxes to the IRS to ensure you use the correct filing method, the right number of years, and stay within frequently changing compliance methods.

To file retroactively we will:

  • Assess your eligibility to take advantage of the OVDP Streamline Program (Foreign and Domestic) opportunity.
  • Help customize your submission into the most appropriate program to fit your specific situation regardless of complexity.
  • Prepare your annual tax returns in the most efficient and tax effective way.