Sign up to receive our latest News & Insights!

By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: Philip Stein & Associates, Mailing Address: POB 45414 , Jerusalem, 91451, http://www.pstein.com. You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact

Green Card Holders Tax

If you are a U.S. Green Card holder, you are obligated to file an annual U.S. tax return, regardless of your country of residence.  Green Card tax law is a specialty niche of Philip Stein and Associates. Our firm’s unique experience in the nuances of Green Card tax law has helped our clients save millions of dollars.

Voluntarily giving up your Green Card, or allowing it to expire, is a complex process which can have significant tax ramifications for years to come.

We are here to help you throughout every step of filing your tax returns, and will ensure you complete the process in the most advantageous way, minimizing any tax due.

Our seasoned experts are also able to guide you through the process of:

  •  Retroactively filing your tax returns.
  •  Filing your returns in the most efficient and tax effective way possible.
  •  Guiding you through giving up your Green Card properly.

Green Card tax law is a specialty niche of Philip Stein and Associates