At Philip Stein and Associates, our highly-qualified team of accountants provide guidance and support to our multinational clients in navigating the nuances of fulfilling U.S. tax requirements for U.S.partners. When it comes to filing Partnership Tax Returns, we provide a full-scale service, ensuring our clients remain compliant and providing the complete information to their investors.
We pride ourselves on our expertise in;
- Tax implications for Venture Capital and Hedge funds investing in U.S. or Foreign portfolio companies.
- Guiding VC and Hedge funds through exits and acquisitions with a clear knowledge of the tax implications and carried interest allocations.
- We work as an intermediary between you and your U.S. investors in answering any questions they may have.
- Determining if there is a Federal and/or State filing requirement and filing returns accordingly.
- Preparing proforma K-1's for U.S. partners investing in foreign partnerships that do not have a U.S. filing requirement.
- Providing investor statements to accompany each schedule K-1 to disclose their required informational filings resulting from their partnership interest.